11 May 2007

International Adoption Info

This list is in progress (and just in the beginning stages now, obviously!)

I am an information junkie. I (over)research everything. Luckily for me, there are many useful websites and other sources of info out there regarding international adoption. In fact, there are even other information junkies who have taken the time to put together some great resources.

Following are some that I found/find useful. If you're already "in process" you're probably already familiar with most of these. But, if you're just starting out or thinking about international adoption, hopefully these links will be helpful. Feel free to submit a recommendation to me if there's a link you think should be included.

My Adoption Links - A fantastic collection of information (agencies, orphanages, gov't offices, etc.) organized by country

Karen's Adoption Links - Another huge collection of links covering many aspects of adoption including a comprehensive list of all adoption listservs and discussion groups